All 7 art Reviews

Landscape in Corel Painter X Landscape in Corel Painter X

Very nice.

It looks very real and you put a lot of detail into it. Nice job with everything, but I wish you did more with the water. It doesn't really look like it's running...

You still did a great job though.

Raguel responds:

Thank you!

THORACIK THORACIK

Sexy.

This is a great design and it's a pretty sweet pose as well. I'm not sure how hard it is too make something like this, but it seems like you put a lot of effort into it.

Like TurkeyOnAStick, said, it's presented very well, but unfortunately, some of the anatomy is flawed. The right arm looks pretty strange when you look at it for a while and also I think the head may be a little small... but it's a robot so I guess it doesn't have to have a human sized head.

This doesn't really matter, but there should be more joints in the foot too.

Well you did a great job!

People as Places as People People as Places as People

Great!

The colors go very well with the mood of the painting. So good color choice. The expressions are very good and the anatomy is ace also.

I like how you focused a lot on the older man. The detail is very good.

Everything in the painting fits very well. The robot is interesting and makes a nice addition.

It's a little messy towards the bottom and on the red coat though.

Great job!

BOB BOB

hair

Everything but the hair is good. It looks like you used the clone stamp tool too much. The facial features like highlights and shading are good though. Nice job.

Business District Business District

Detail

This is very good and you put plenty of detail in it. I don't really see any flaws at all.

Great job.

Seagreen Seagreen

Wow!

This looks very realistic. You did a great job on the iris and reflections Nice job.

good morning good morning

Creep

I like how you only drew some parts, but I can still make out what everything is. I can fill in the missing parts.

It looks very good even though it's pretty simple. Nice job!