Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

Good!

It had a great beat and I liked the effect you put on the lyrics. Though it was a bit hard to understand.

Oh well. I like the song. Nice job.

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! if you listened to the original, this one's ten times better! yay for the vocoder!

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Very good!

It's very easy to listen to and flows very nicely. I can imagine scenes in my head while I listen to it.

Frigid Overworld Frigid Overworld

Ehh

It was very slow and there wasn't much going on. It didn't sound horrible, but it was hard to listen to because not much was happening.

OcarinaMatt responds:

When I made it, I envisioned a frozen wasteland, bereft of life. If you've ever played Super Metroid for the NES, you would recall that in the beginning, once you're on Zebes, and are headed for the morph ball, the music there is very subtle and simple, because there are no space pirates there yet. That's the same kind of feel I had in mind- an empty/creepy feeling for an area that is both icy, and not yet (or no longer) inhabited. So, simple and empty was what I actually was looking for.

Final Accordeon Final Accordeon

Nice

Heh, it was pretty cool. At the start, I didn't like it too much, but when it got going, it got better.

Romwell responds:

> At the start, I didn't like it too much,

That's the idea! =)

Chili n Cheese Chili n Cheese

Very cool.

It sounds great, sounds pretty professional. I don't really like the lyrics, but the vocals are good. They sound a little bad at the end though.

slackmatic responds:

Thanks for the review. You know we recorded three songs that night vocals and everything so my voice was probably not 100% by the end of it. Oh well. thanks though.

{Never Ending} {Never Ending}

Very good!

It flows very nicely and it has a great beat. The only thing I don't like as much is the background music that starts the song. Other than that, it's great.

Michael425 responds:

thanks for the review man.

Hacsev Relaxed Hacsev Relaxed

I like it.

It's a pretty nice and relaxing song. Everything goes together very well. It's seems like a tropical song if you know what I mean.

Hacsev responds:

Thanks man!

FL-one FL-one

Nice

It's a very soft toned song and easy to listen too. It's pretty relaxing also. The rhythm is pretty nice until the last few seconds. Everything but that, I like.

Good job.

You're Banned You're Banned

Better

This is better than the original. It is much more evil. He sounds a bit like mastermind. >: )

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Haha

This is a nice addition to go along with your lock messages. I like it. I sounds nice until the end of your laugh. It sounds you're a smoker.

Nice evil laugh.